These rugged alarms have passed a one million cycle test and meet O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines and State Regulations. 12 month warranty. Electronics, sealed in urethane, resist tough environmental conditions.
• Back-Up Alarm, 97dB, 12-24 VDC
• Field proven reliability accounts for the popularity and demand for Whelen Electronic Back-up Alarms.
• These rugged alarms have all passed a one million cycle test and meet O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines, and State regulations.
• Decibel ratings for all alarms are +/-4dB (A) @ 4’, as specified in SAE J994 (March, 1985) PIEZO BACK-UP ALARMS
• The Whelen Piezo back-up alarms offer the sound level output you most often require at an economical price.
• Easy to install with years of field tested proven reliability.
Operational temperature range: -40° F to +170° F (-40° C to +77° C) Made in U.S.A.