Priority Start Automatic Battery Protector
Never be stuck with a dead car battery again
• Computerized device monitors battery power when the ignition switch is off.
• Detects excess voltage drain (i.e. due to lights being left on, door ajar, etc.) and it automatically disconnects the load.
• Battery voltage and starting power are monitored while the engine is off, and the draining load is automatically disconnected when voltage falls below 11.7dc volts.
• Complete battery discharge is prevented while holding reserve power for engine start up.
• Step on the brake pedal or turn on the ignition and starting power is automatically reconnected.
• Includes surge and voltage spike protection.
• Battery protector works on both top and side post batteries.